Monday, February 18, 2013

New Things and Other Things

WHAT A WEEK!

Great times at the Poetry Made of Diamonds Reading, and many thanks to Russ Woods for having me read! That was Sunday night.

Then on Friday, Corium's winter issue was published. I had a short piece entitled "Spare Change" featured in it. Congrats to Lauren Becker for a job well done and on her story collection forthcoming from Curbside Splendor.

Before that, Thursday, I had some poems go up on Alice Blue Review, along with other great peoples. I love Alice Blue Review. AWESOME!

And on Wednesday, I had a bunch of stories that'll be in Why God Why -- my collection soon to exist because of Love Symbol Press -- in the very last and very awesome issue of Red Lightbulbs. See it here.


Oh! And Requited came out today, to top everything off! Requited 8! And I have two short pieces in it. And one of them I made an illustration for. And that illustration is this; it's from "The Pushing." It's a tale of pushing and other things. 



Oh, and I have a story on the recommended page on Fictionaut. You can check that out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment